Omisell builds an overview page to help you have an overview of your business. So that, Omisell recommends reasonable business strategies for you.
In the “Dashboard” section, you will see the following display.
To view the overview report on Omisell, you need to select the time to get the correct data.
Meaning of the reports:
In the ‘Revenue’ report, Omisell displays a graph of sales by the amount and a total number of successful orders during the selected time.
Total orders between the selected time and the previous time
You can see the Revenue, Total cost, and Net profit in this Revenue overview for the selected time.
- Revenue: Revenue for orders in the selected time, the total amount of cash made (Not the promotion price)
- Total cost: Include the cost of the product in the orders and the costs incurred for those orders
(Total cost = Total order cost + Cost of goods sold + Total Ads cost)
- Net profit: It is the profit, after taking Revenue – Total cost for all orders in the selected time
The Orders summary details the order costs incurred during the selected period of time.
- Total orders: The total number of orders successfully delivered during the selected time period
- Gross merchandise value: GMV is the total value of merchandise sold over a given period of time through a C2C exchange site.
- Total order fees: Total discounts + Shipment fees + Fulfillment fees + Storage charge.
- Discounts: Discount amount on all orders.
- Shipping fees: Cost used to ship items to buyers.
- Fulfillment fees: Costs associated with receiving and storing products along with processing orders from handling to shipping.
- Storage fees: Storage fees are based on the daily average volume (cubic feet) for the space your inventory occupies in fulfillment centers.
- Avg. Order Value: It is the average order value on the total number of orders (Formula: Revenue divided by Total number of orders).
- Order delivery fail: Total order delivery fail need to be handled.
- Order out of stock: Total order out of stock.
- Product out of stock: Total product out of stock.
- Product low on stock: Total product low on stock.
The Spend details section shows the costs involved in your sales process.
- Cogs: Value of the products upon storage
- Custom other spend
- Transaction fees
- Total ads spend: The total costs for running ads during the selected time.
- Facebook ads spend
- Google ads spend
“Top Product” report
Statistics in the table of orders by each product and corresponding sales by the number of orders generated by the timeline you choose. Based on the table you can see during the time of the report, which products are the best selling and which products are less sold to adjust your sales strategy accordingly.
“Top Location” report
A list of orders generated during the selected time and the corresponding sales of warehouses. This report can help you get a good grasp of the sales funnels during the selected time period.
“Top Stores” report
The table displays the number of orders generated and the corresponding sales in each online store and physical store. The report helps you to understand the sales effectiveness of each channel and also the geographic location of which store has advantages over the other stores.
“Top Employees” report
When you manage many telesales employees via Omisell, this table will help you to define the revenue and the number of orders that telesales employees sell during the reporting timeline. This table allows you to evaluate employees’ competencies to have appropriate rewarding and training programs.