Omisell allows users to update the selling price of all products in a shop with just one declaration, saving time in updating prices for products. To do this, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to “Catalogue” >> “Update product catalogue” >> Update product catalogue.
Step 2: In the newly opened window, select the shop you want to update the price, then upload the excel file to update the price as the sample and select “Import file”.
How to fill in the excel file to update the price:
- SKU: SKU code of the product in the selected shop
- name: Product name
- price_sale: the updated price of the product
- currency: The currency of the product
- addition_stock: Additional inventory
- is_approve_out_stock: Status allows to create orders when out of stock or not (There are 2 states: Y: yes - allows to create orders when out of stock and N: no - does not allow to create orders when out of stock)
Step 3: After the excel file to update the price is uploaded, Omisell will display a list of products with updated prices. Here you can edit the updated selling price again if there is an error and then select Confirm Update to save it.
Step 4: Omisell will reload the updated selling price. When the system is finished updating, select OK to save the updated price
>>> Update selling price from Omisell to other sales channels
>>> How to List/Publish Your Products?